BAT 1000 Coaching Excellence Seminars
“I love what Mack Paciorek and BAT 1000 are doing with this new program.”
- Tina Payne Bryson, PhD, New York Times Bestselling parenting expert
“ The coach plays a significant role in the training regimen for young athletes, and I appreciate when a program like BAT 1000 is open to our input.”
- Dr. Lilian Chen PT, DPT, OCS, MS, CPI, TPI CGFI-MP2
“We need a new model of coaching in youth sports to align the philosophy and positive benefits of youth sports with the reality of the experience in many of today's leagues.”
- Betsy Mitchell, Olympic Gold Medalist and Caltech Athletic Director
“Moms - Sign up to coach, San Marino National Little League wants you!”
- Jim Balbin, SMNLL President
Sunday, November 1 at 1pm
"MOMS - We Want You to Help us Save Youth Sports"
Presented by Pete Paciorek and Mack Paciorek
Speakers include Olympic Gold Medalist Betsy Mitchell, NY Times Bestselling Author Tina Payne Bryson, and internationally recognized Doctor of Physical Therapy Lilian Chen
Hosted by Clairbourn School
8400 Huntington Drive, San Gabriel, CA 91775
- FREE ADMISSION TO BOTH THE CLINIC AND TALK
- NOTE: If you have any problems with on-line registration, please email email@example.com.
Speaking Topics (1pm to 2pm)
1. Start by Making Sport Fun Again - "Let Kids be Kids" (15 minutes - Betsy Mitchell and Pete Paciorek)
2. Kids First Strategies for Safety & Development in Youth Sport (15 minutes - Dr. Lilian Chen and Mack Paciorek)
3. I Coached Little League, So Can You (15 minutes - Tina Payne Bryson)
4. Introduction to Running the Ideal Youth Baseball Practice (15 minutes - Pete Paciorek)
Mom's Coaching Clinic Activities (2pm to 3:15pm)
Learn how to run the Ideal Baseball Practice in just 75-minutes, or your money back!
1. Functional Fitness Dynamic Warm-up
2. Paciorek Perfect Throwing Progression
3. Soft Hands Routes and Catching Program
4. Baseball specific Skills & Drills
5. Fun, fast-paced Scrimmages
SAVE THE DATE - Coaching Excellence Session 3 will take place on Sunday, December 20
COME EARLY (Doors will open at 12:30pm)
Coach John Paciorek will be signing photos and copies of the newly released book
"Perfect - The Rise and Fall of John Paciorek, Baseball's Greatest One Game Wonder"